Total Pageviews

Thursday, 13 August 2015

Oh God - I'm in for it!

You  know when you do something that at the time seems funny but later on you truly realise its' implications?...this is one of those times.

I've made him really mad. To the point that I smirked and he smacked my behind in the front of house our, In plain view of the town's main road.

He then disappeared upstairs for a while which is totally uncharacteristic of him when it's the kids mealtime.

So what, I hear you ask, is so bad?

Well.....I purposefully drove in to his car. I say 'drove in to', more of a big nudge.

He is really fired up about politics at the moment and to be honest it's driving me mad. I'm failing to bite my tongue. Then today, at the end of a long journey as a family, we were pulling up into the car park of our house when he told me my political choice was total rubbish because of X reason.

I really had enough.

As I was parking I drove into the back of his beloved old Merc!

So now the kids are going to bed and I have no idea what is gonna happen. All I know is that he is really angry at me! :(

Wish me luck.

8 comments:

  1. Oh good gravy C...you disrespected him in front of the children and bumped is car on purpose! Woman...it's as if you want a barn burner! If I were you, I would plead postpartum brain cramps. ;) Sending lots of positive energy.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Hope you are still able to sit!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear I hope the outcome was alright and you are not sitting on a pillow. Not good driving into his merc.
    Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband talks politics and world issues a lot at breakfast while reading the newspaper. Sometimes I just want to plan my day or discuss what we can do together. I often get called out for blocking him out or a bad attitude. So I know how you were feeling, but hitting his car! Wow, what were you thinking. I know that earned you a spanking, so I hope you got through it and moved on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, I can't even imagine! Hope you've recovered!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If my wife drove into my merc she would get a good thrashing

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you were my wife, I would have caned you. Yes, caned that knickers down bare bottom of yours. Yes, 'six of the best' strokes on your ample bare derriere. Yes, in front of all your neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was it on purpose? Or had he riled you to the point of distraction ?

    ReplyDelete