Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Is anyone reading this?

Hello to anyone who has signed up to receive my blog posts.

I haven't posted for a very long time.

I took my blog offline some time ago and here's why.

I have a very difficult family dynamic, 'family' as in aunts etc.

One of these aunts who really doesn't like me is very unkind. She found my blog after my sister found it.

My sister, who I love dearly, found out about my blog some time ago. My mother, who I am not in contact with, went through my sister's web history, found my blog and hey presto!

This aunt of mine wrote a comment on my blog and that is how I found out she had found it.

She is poisonous and unkind to say the least. She has made many people unhappy over the years.

I expect she too is reading this and so I may need to change my address so that she can't see my posts. Any how I wanted to say hello to the many people who used to read my blog.

I really miss talking to others in the DD/TIH community.

Drop by some time.

C

9 comments:

  1. Oh bless you, come visit my blog and say whatever you want!! We need to be able to share and don't need nasty attitudes from people who should care for us
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey C...
    Great to hear from you.
    Sorry to have this happen. I know it can't be 'fun' by any stretch of the imagination. Good luck!
    if you open a new one let me know...wilma.barney@gmail.com

    willie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear from you I have wondered how you and your family were doing . I am sorry that your having to deal with noosey relatives who need to get a life and let you live yours .. I enjoy your blog and hope you decide to come back and let us be apart of your journey . I wish you and your family the very best .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi C! So glad to see a post from you. I have been wondering how you are.

    Oh goodness, I'm sorry this happened. I hope we hear more from you, but you have to do what is right for you and your family. Perhaps make the blog private? I hope everything else is going well for you and your family.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey C...don't let one poisonous unhappy person hurt you...it is her problem not yours. I am so sorry you have such a person in your family...makes life difficult. Don't know if you can just ignore her and continue to post here or not. If you do decide to shut down this blog and create a new one that she doesn't know about, let me know and I will help you get word out to the rest of blogland. So very happy to hear from you.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello C,
    I'm guessing you aren't publishing comments, but I did read, immediately, and I was so pleased to hear you were OK, and so sorry to hear about your problems with blogging. Sending you lots of good wishes,
    A lurker, N

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have missed you! I feel like I have been checking to see if you are back forever;) So sorry to here of the ugliness, but glad you have decided to come back.
    ~Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you aren't letting someone's ugliness effect how your life choices. Well wishes and good thoughts are with you and your family. If you make a new blog, I hope to have a chance to follow that one as well. Thank you for your willingness to still share despite the vindictiveness of others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I am reading - as often as I can anyway! Glad you are posting again :)

    ReplyDelete