Total Pageviews

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Attitude Clamp-down

I'm officially sulking.
My husband - I would normally premise this with a choice of flattering adjectives (lovely, wonderful, sexy) but Im mad and sulky so I refuse today - is becoming increasingly strict.
He normally gives me a chance or two before he takes action against me if I'm rude, but recently he has been taking immediate action. It is unsettling!
I know why this has happened.
Before meeting, my Dd friend and I warned each other this would happen. For want of a better name I shall call her P.
When P and I texted each other, prior to meeting, she would say to me, "I hope they don't get any tips from each other".
I naively thought, "what's the worst that can happen?"
Well now I know!
My husband is a changed man!
Yes he has always been strict, but it's all relative.
Previously I had small loop holes that my behaviour could slip through, unpunished. Little protective weapons that I could whip out to dodge any possible spankings but now it's all crumbled beneath me!
The boss is walking around with a new purpose, a more confident stride, a stronger HoH air about him.
His first Dd meeting has lit a fire beneath him, propelling him faster towards his goal, to rid his wife of naughtiness and disrespectful tendancies.
Today, I thought I had it sussed. Yesterday I was given a relatively light spanking (only his hand) because he said that I had been 'curteous and respectful' when lectured and had shown 'true remorse' for being rude to him.
Today when I was slightly rude to him, I planned it all. I thought if he thinks I am very sorry and put on my submissive puppy-dog eyes, I would get away with it. I was wrong!
Manipulate my husband? -I cannot.
The thing was, I wasn't rude at all. Well OK, maybe a teeny weeny bit but nothing major! In the past I might have received some maintenence for what I did, but not this time. He pounced on me like a lion with a fresh piece of meat or a dog catching a bird.
It is like, having met another HoH he has been given affirmation that being a strong leader for his home is the right thing to do. Like if he was 80% sure before, now having met another strong leader, it has fueled the last 20%. -by goodness I had better watch myself!
This evening I thrown across his lap before I could say the word paddle! He wasn't messing around either! He slapped my backside with his hand like there was no tomorrow. The worst thing was that we had just been walking in the evening air so my buttocks were freezing, oh gosh, a spanking on cold skin is atrocious! Like his hand was covered in needles.
They did get tips from each other, or at least inspiration!
Was it worth it? 1,000,000,000%!!!
We spoke earlier on the phone which was lovely.
I think I shall have to work harder on my attitude, especially as P and I are planning a second meeting!!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

20 comments:

  1. As difficult as it is not having a close friend to talk to regarding dd, I'm thankful that my hubby doesn't either! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you and P have been able to connect in person, even if it means that your husbands now talk as well. But if you're honest with yourself, I'm sure you'll realize its good for the men to not feel so isolated as well and have someone to talk DD issues over with. I also hope that your sulk and pout doesn't land you in more trouble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina, very very true, it is great for both of them. And no fear not, my sulk was light hearted!
      C

      Delete
  3. This is why even though I'd love to meet a real life DD couple and have someone I could talk to face to face, I'm leery of it. Right now Steve isn't too strict. While there are times I do wish he was a tiny bit more, I'm afraid if he met another HoH, he might really start cracking down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dana, well the good outweighs the bad, and I wouldn't want him to be less strict really, I just like to moan about it! ;)

      Delete
  4. Goodness, that can't be good...can it? Well, not for your bottom anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Web Designing, interesting name! Thank you for your compliment.

      C

      Delete
  6. I was just saying that I want to meet a Dd couple. I like your lion on meat metaphor. My HOH was like that the other night. He told me to put my hands above my head and stay still, due to my mouth. Well I was movingy hand ( subconsciously) and brfore I knew it, he pounced on me like that lion. I was bend over and he was teaching me a lesson I haven't soon forgotten. I wa thinking, " how did I go from being in bed to crying my eyes out?" Our HOH's seem similar. -Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky, yes that does sound very similar!
      C

      Delete
    2. First of all, all a lion does is "pounce"; it's two or three lionesses working as a team who actually pull down the prey. I could understand being punished for disrespecting your husband IN PUPLIC; I feel very uncomfortable when I am with other women & they run down their life mates. But, at home? I guess you must think it's o.k. to beat your children with belts for expressing opinions also?

      Delete
  7. My HOH has been like that lately. The other day I was supposed to be laying still for punishment ( hands above head). Well I moved my hand and he was on me like that Lion. Saying I was being disobedient. And he was teaching me a Very Hard lesson with his strap. I wasn't sure how I went from a little mouthy to crying my eyes out. -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds sooo familer C, A has had his fire relit with regards to my bad attitude to him, and that relit fire now extends via his hand,paddle,whippy spatula, and I think I can say impending belt- to my bottom!

    However all that said, I'm really grateful that he has a fellow, like -minded DD friend ..... Till we meet again....

    Be good


    His Princess

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds sooo familer C, A has had his fire relit with regards to my bad attitude to him, and that relit fire now extends via his hand,paddle,whippy spatula, and I think I can say impending belt- to my bottom!

    However all that said, I'm really grateful that he has a fellow, like -minded DD friend ..... Till we meet again....

    Be good


    His Princess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, C this sounds so familier, after our meeting, hoh has a new 'Lord of The Manor' HoH air about him, I'm sure he's got taller, and his hands are bigger, and the time between, 'transgression'(to use you hoh's phrase) are even shorter........

    Having said this, its so great that A has a new DD friend, and that he can feel less isolated......


    His Princess

    ReplyDelete
  11. How can I locate a local (to me) Dd couple to subtlely demonstrate the benefits of Dd to my boyfriend? He's just not very into it, although he admits he likes the bottom play. Is the Dd friend another blogger? Did u meet through a spanking website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a look on (google the following) Learning Domestic Discipline - forum and network, A domestic Discipline Society (chat room), Discipline and Love -chat room.

      Delete